Terms & Conditions
Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in our quotation (Goods) by the buyer (you or Customer) from Radox Radiators Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 07056324 whose registered office is at Units 2-3 Midlands Industrial Estate, Holt, Wiltshire, BA14 6RU (we or us or Supplier).
2. These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation or from the date of any delivery of the Goods (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
3. These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4. A "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
7. The description of the Goods is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our quotation. In accepting the quotation you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about the Goods by us. Descriptions of the Goods set out in our sales documentation are intended as a guide only.
8. We can make any changes to the specification of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
9. The price (Price) of the Goods is set out in our quotation, current at the date of your order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
10. If the cost of the Goods to us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the Price, but this will be confirmed to you in writing prior to dispatch of the Goods.
11. Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
12. You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
13. The Price is inclusive of fees for packaging and transportation / delivery, unless otherwise agreed before the Goods are dispatched.
14. The final Price is inclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or
charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and alteration
15. Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (Goods) and set out in our sales documentation
are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods which is capable
16. The quotation, including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price
(above) is valid for a period of 60 days only from the date shown in it unless expressly withdrawn by us at
an earlier time.
17. Either of us can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the
18. We will invoice you for the Price either:
a. on or at any time after delivery of the Goods; or
b. where the Goods are to be collected by you or where you wrongfully do not take delivery of the
Goods, at any time after we have notified you that the Goods are ready for collection or we have
tried to deliver them.
19. You must pay the invoice within 30 days of the end of the month of the issue date of our invoice or
otherwise according to any credit terms agreed between us.
20. You must make payment even if delivery has not have taken place and / or that the title in the Goods
has not passed to you.
21. If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you. A
Collection letter may be issued where payment exceeds 60 days and where necessary, collection
procedures may be carried out.
22. Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
23. All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
24. Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any
deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, setoff
or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole
or in part.
25. We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or your order
or to another location we agree in writing.
26. Carriage-inclusive prices and/or delivery charges are based on deliveries to UK Mainland unless otherwise specified.
27. If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our
28. Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the
day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 6 pm. For business addresses, delivery will in most
cases (but are not guaranteed to) be made by 17:30.
29. If you do not take delivery of the Goods we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
a. store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and / or
b. make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
c. after 10 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
30. If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
31. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
32. We can deliver the Goods by installments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each installment is a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an installment will not entitle you to cancel any other installment.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
33. You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
34. If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 7 days of delivery, providing details.
35. Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
36. Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will, as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
37. We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
a. if you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
b. you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
c. the defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
d. the defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or
e. the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, willful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
38. Where the Goods are deemed to have a manufacturing fault, cost of return of the Goods will fall to us.
39. Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 7 days after delivery.
Risk and title
40. The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery.
41. Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for: (a) the Goods and/or (b) any other goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
42. Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our bailee; and/or (b) store the goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
43. As long as the Goods have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without limiting any other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the Goods and, if you fail to do so promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods are stored in order to recover them.
44. We can terminate the sale of Goods under the Contract where:
a. you commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
b. you are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors;
c. you enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with your creditors; or
d. you convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part thereof, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for the winding up of your affairs or for the granting of an administration order, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
Limitation of liability
45. Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or otherwise will be limited to this section.
46. Subject to the clauses above on Inspection and Acceptance and Risk and Title, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
47. If we do not deliver the Goods, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods.
48. Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
49. We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the Goods, for:
a. any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or
b. any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; and/or
c. any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; and/or
d. any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your obligations; and/or
e. any loss relating to the choice of the Goods and how they will meet your purpose or the use by you of the Goods supplied.
50. The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
51. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
52. Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
a. when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
b. when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
c. on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
d. on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
53. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
54. When providing the Goods to the Buyer, the Seller may gain access to and/or acquire the ability to transfer, store or process personal data of employees of the Buyer.
55. The parties agree that where such processing of personal data takes place, the Buyer shall be 'data controller' and the Seller shall be the 'data processor' as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as may be amended, extended and/or re-enacted from time to time.
56. For the avoidance of doubt, 'Personal Data', 'Processing', 'Data Controller', 'Data Processor' and 'Data Subject' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
57. The Seller shall only Process Personal Data to the extent reasonably required to enable it to provide the Goods as mentioned in these terms and conditions or as requested by and agreed with the Buyer, shall not retain any Personal Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own or for any third party's purposes.
58. The Seller shall not disclose Personal Data to any third parties other than employees, directors, agents, subcontractors or advisors on a strict "need-to-know" basis and only under the same (or more extensive) conditions as set out in these terms and conditions or to the extent required by applicable legislation and/or regulations.
59. The Seller shall implement and maintain technical and organisational security measures as are required to protect Personal Data Processed by the Seller on behalf of the Buyer. Further information about the Seller's approach to data protection are specified in its Data Protection Policy, which can be found on our website. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
60. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
61. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
62. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
63. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
64. Unwanted Goods are expected to be returned in their original packaging and should be returned within 30 days; 20% re-stocking charge on returns or a minimum charge of £25 +VAT will usually apply, but this will be handled on a case-by-case basis and may depend on the Goods being returned.
65. Items delivered must be checked for damages and/or aesthetic imperfections BEFORE installation. Installed items are deemed to be ‘accepted’ and are non-returnable.
66. Made-to-order items (bespoke sizes and finishes, glass radiators and electric towel rails and radiators) are non-returnable.
67. Any discrepancies with orders (size, finish, quantity, etc.) should be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
68. Please check your delivery carefully. If you notice any signs of damage to the items or packaging, please sign for the goods as ‘damaged’ as a precaution and report this to Radox Radiators Ltd immediately (no claims can be made with our courier after 24 hours following delivery of the Goods).
69. In the event that a product needs to be replaced due to a manufacturing fault, the replacement will be considered chargeable until the faulty item is returned to Radox Radiators Ltd, at which time a credit note will be raised against the value of the replacement.
70. Products ordered for display/at display rate should be fitted in your showroom within 60 days of delivery unless otherwise agreed and must not be used for any other commercial purposes.
71. Failure to display all products supplied for display purposes will result in an invoice being issued for the goods at your normal trade discount or for the difference between the display value and sales value.
72. The invoice must be paid within 30 days of the end of the month of the issue date or otherwise according to any credit terms agreed
73. Radox Radiators Ltd provides wall plugs and screws that are only suitable for fitting on concrete and brick walls. Our wall plugs and screws are designed to be used exclusively for the purpose of fitting radiators and towel rails. It is the responsibility of the fitter to ensure that the wall is suitable for the installation of our products and to determine if any additional support or fixings are required. Radox Radiators Ltd accepts no liability for any damage or injury that may occur as a result of the fitting of our products on an unsuitable wall. By using our wall plugs and screws, the fitter assumes full responsibility for the installation and any associated risks.
74. The mild/carbon steel radiators are for use on closed heating systems only; they are NOT suitable for installation on secondary (open/domestic hot water) circuits.
75. After installation, the entire system must be thoroughly cleaned and flushed to remove any remaining residues, followed by dosing the system with a suitable water treatment solution to prevent corrosion, in accordance with BS 5449: 1990, BS EN 12828: 2003 and BS 7593: 1992
76. The Stainless-Steel radiators are made from highly polished, 304 grade solid stainless-steel, which offers a high resistance to corrosion and are suitable to use in most types of heating systems.